We promise you a professional experience. An experience that we can offer to our friends and families.
This Policy covers the privacy and information sharing practices of South Florida Medicare Specialists, including:
• what information of yours is collected;
• who is collecting the information;
• how the information will be used;
• with whom the information may be shared;
• what your choices are regarding collection, use and distribution of the
• the security procedures used to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information under South Florida Medicare Specialists.
Personally Identifiable Information
Our site uses a form for individuals and groups to provide limited personal data for the processing of insurance quotes. We collect your contact information (like your emailing address and mailing address) and demographic information (like your state, age and gender).
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
Your personally identifiable information is kept within our insurance brokerage. We promise you a professional experience. An experience that we can offer to our friends and families.
You may choose to restrict our use of your information. If you are a user of our Web site or services, you may restrict distribution of your information by indicating such restrictions in your account when asked.
All personally identifiable information collected on our site is securely stored in our databases. We use leading encryption technologies to protect your information. Access to information stored on our databases is restricted to authorized personnel.
We believe the Internet is a terrific means for researching products and services, learning what programs are best for you and transacting business. It is important that we do our part to ensure that it continues to provide a secure experience.